Regeneration using a Foam Roller
This may add longevity to an athletes career!
- Foam rolling is a form of self-massage that can be beneficial for recovery and regeneration. It may alleviate soreness and make your muscles feel better.
- A foam roller is simply a cylindrical piece of hard-celled foam.
- The roller is used to apply longer sweeping strokes to long muscles groups such as calves, quads, hamstrings and also small areas like TFL, hip rotators, and glute medius
- The foam roller can be used on a daily basis
- When an athlete is done foam rolling he/she should feel better not worse.
- Foam rolling offers a great benefit both before and after a workout or competition
- Foam rollers are a small investment to see potentially significant decrease in soft tissue, non contact injuries and offer remarkable relief.
- Obviously a hands-on massage is better than foam but this is cost effective and provides unlimited massage for less than $20.
Post-Ortho Sports Rehab FREE Evaluation—>>> https://pk156.infusionsoft.com/app/page/postortho
Follow on Facebook—>>> https://www.facebook.com/coachhos/
Subscribe on YoutTube—>>> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuy6mBKvV1SehMKvALdcNjg/featured?view_as=subscriber